Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello Everyone

Thank you for all the well wishes, pray’s and of course the wonderful box of chocolates…..
I just wanted to let everyone know how much it has meant to me to receive all the cards and words of encouragement during the past five weeks since my accident. And to thank everyone for their understanding with changes in our store hours and closings during parts of the day while Joanna, Alison and Kamila are trying to keep the store open as much as possible during this time. I am deeply grateful.
I am slowly trying to get back to a normal life and am hopeful to be back in the store soon, so far I’m limited to bill paying then I’m ready to go home.
I am planning on being in the store from 2:00 to 3:00 this Saturday for “Knit in Public Day” to visit, knit and offer everyone a store wide sale of 15 % off all yarn as a thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Thank you again for all your thoughtfulness and I hope to see you this Saturday.
Julie

No comments: