Tuesday, February 12, 2013

National Needle Arts Association (TNNA)


I spent some time in Long Beach a few weekends ago at the National Needle Arts Association (TNNA) Trade Show & got to check out some of the new yarns and color combinations for spring.  My favorite was Jade Sapphires cashmere linen blend they named Sylph; a skein made it into my suitcase…oh joy!

On Sunday I ran into Alana Dakos from Never Not Knitting with her daughter signing their book Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf; it’s about a little girl who wants to knit and her mother who teaches her.  It’s a cute story with beginning knitting instruction in the back. And if you haven’t heard yet Alana has another book Botanical Knits coming out in May with pre-orders being accepted; I have mine pre-ordered with Twigs & Willow in my Ravelry favorites already. 


For those of you that will be enjoying Stitches West in Santa Clara on the 21st through the 24th Chic ~ a will be there.  She doubled the booth size to accommodate more products so look for her at #932,934 and grab one of those wonderful yarn keepers I was telling you about, you won’t be sorry.

Julie

No comments: